Every girl has a desire of having beautiful, long and gorgeous-looking eyelashes. If a girl has full lashes, they make her eyes look prettier and overall features of the face get enhanced. Using fake eyelashes is not a thing to go for at all, these tend to fall out one time or the other and also affect the natural hair of the lash. The best option is to allow them to grown naturally long and full by the use of products that are organic or free of chemicals. Among such nature-made products, the best item is none other than Castor Oil.
What is the Benefit of Using Castor Oil on the Eye Lashes?
- It restores their lost moisture and makes them soft.
- It works to remove impurities out of the follicles of the hair.
- It provides them with healthy nourishment, as it serves as a protective coating upon them, making them internally strong.
- It makes them fuller and thicker.
How to Apply Castor Oil for Longer Eye Lashes?
Just follow the subsequent mentioned steps and you will be on your way to attaining luscious lashes within no time:
- Take a small amount of castor oil in a small casing (it can be a bottle cap, for instance).
- Add just a few drops of Aloe Vera gel to it.
- Also, add a little amount of Petroleum Jelly to the mixture. The jelly actually helps in incorporating the ingredients well.
- Use the toothpick to mix all the ingredients well.
- The mixture has to be sufficiently cold before you apply it on; therefore immediately after making it you should place it in your refrigerator for a while.
- Take it out at night, just when you are about to go to bed.
- You may use a cotton bud or a thin brush or an absolutely clean mascara applier wand for applying it on your eyelashes. Make sure to apply it very gently, keeping it a thin coat.
- You need to keep this mixture on your eyes for at least six hours so that it can get fully absorbed.
- Wash the mixture away properly when you wake up in the morning. You make use water and makeup remover to eradicate it.
Precautionary Measures While Using Castor Oil on Your Eyes
- Use this remedy once a day only. Do not exceed because it may weigh your eyelashes down too, which will make everything go wrong!
- Make sure that you are not allergic to these ingredients.
- Never ever do heavy coats of this mixture on your eyes as it may result in serious infections!
When is the Best Time to Apply Castor Oil to Eye Lashes for Maximum Growth Results?
The best-recommended routine for using this chemical free product on your eye hair is to apply it before going to bed at night daily.
Is there Any Other Form of Castor Oil for Easier and Non-Messy Application?
Yes, there is! If you do not like the wet liquid feeling of applying oil on your eyelid hair, then there is another alternative to that. You can make use of capsules which enclose castor oil in them. This solution will be easier for many, i.e. to simply take in the required nutrients daily.