The naturopath Gold Coast consultation involves the following:
- You need to spend almost 30 minutes with one of the naturopaths
- The consulting Naturopath will question you regarding your health targets
- You should describe your health symptoms and concerns
- The naturopath team will inform you about the causes and potential triggers
- Depending on your needs the pathology testing will be conducted and accordingly referral forms are supplied
- You may ask questions
- The naturopath gold coast will assess and choose the best practitioner with type of plan that is best suitable for you. If you wish to proceed further with the treatment then it’s great else you can leave with learning some new information.
The naturopath gold coast consultation is ideal for those who are:
- Fed up of their present health condition
- Desperate to discover the cause of their health issues
- Interested in confirmation based naturopathic techniques
- Appreciate the concept of naturopaths and medical Doctors working under one roof
- Seeking the skills of best naturopath gold coast
- Ready to supervise their health
If you are any of the above mentioned people then you have to choose the best place for yourself. The primary goals of best naturopath gold coast are to:
- Increase zest for life
- Generate clear and calm minds
- Give you a feeling of being physically best
The best naturopath gold coast follows the following naturopathic treatment consultation flow:
- Free Assessment Consultation: This is an amazing starting point for those who have many questions or are new to naturopathy
- Initial Treatment: It starts with 2 detailed questionnaires; one is related to your mental health while other is on your physical health. The team will read all these questionnaires and then accordingly make a treatment plan based on your symptoms and pathology tests. Sometimes live blood screening is also performed in the clinic with testing of urine and saliva.
- Reports: This includes a report indicating the detection of germs in your pathology tests
- Follow up: Reassessment sessions will be planned and accordingly conducted for few weeks or for few months.
An integrative consultation is booked when patients are not happy with the testing and diagnosis by specialists.
Follow Up and Charges
The follow up appointments usually lasts for 30-45 minutes depending on what is being checked. For 30 minutes appointment the follow up fees is $80 whereas for 45 minutes the fee is $100.